This is the amazing right bar for other links to show good stuff
Satellite for detection of WMD manufacturing. Worked on ground software and flight software.
- Wrote a disassembler for flight software
- Numerous Test Reports for ground and flight software
- Fault handling including single and multi-fault
- Command and Telemetry database
- Cryptographic communications with KI7 Cryptographic system
Satellite for optical surveillance
- Ground system building mockup
- FAT of mockup
Ground collection system for all satellite intelligence systems.
- 50 peta-byte Oracle database system.
- Lead query/performance work
Stealth Fighter - F117A
First Stealth production system
- Flight Software - Nuclear Release
- Mockup development
Second Stealth production system
- Flight Test Support - worked on development of orange boxes for flight test.
- High Speed Data Acquisition for active stealth system
- Data Acquisition for engine strakes for ducted engines
- Nuclear Event Testing
Anti-Submarine System using LIDAR from a P3-C
- Flow field analysis of flight vehicle on Cray supercomputers. (historical first I believe at the time)
- Mission Analysis
UCLA, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, 1980
San Jose State University, San Jose
Masters of Science in System Engineering, 2009