Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Wzczurek_66
#1 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2014 1:45:54 AM(UTC)
Wzczurek_66

Groups: Registered

<br>Here is our forecast:Tonight. Snow accumulation of 4 to 5 inches.I can read her thoughts.I'm about ready to shove that camera up that fat kid's ass !and add that person to your ignore list.If you REALLY have a problem with someone or see someone abusing the boards, report the thread.Iron Maiden! Excellent!that's just like.your opinion manhe's 5 and we have a blast!I can't think of a better way to spend time with the family than camping.-Squat to max 10-14 times a week for rest of training.If you aren't hitting PR's by the end of that, then adjust.Where he claimed he has trained with Bas, Eddie Bravo blah blah blah etc.Why would he need to find a gym in LA then?<br><br>I am working out 4+ times a week, and I try to always finish with abs.Monday: Chest + TrisFlat Barbell Benchpress 5 sets of 8-12 reps, last set till failureTri Cable Extension 5 sets of 15 reps, last set till failureIncline Barbell Benchpress 5 sets of 8-12 reps, last set till failureSkullcrushers 5 sets of 8-12 reps, last set till failureFlat Dumbbell Benchpress 5 sets of 8-12 reps, last set till failure90 degree dips 1-2 sets till failure (I do about 8 till I can't do another)Incline Dumbbell <br><br>I don't go to the movies very often. If I'm channel surfing, I'll stop and watch these every time:The Longest DayMidwaySaving Private RyanThe Jerk (Steve Martin)Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein or any of the Mel Brooks series.You might get in and decide being an officer is not for you. That is what I did.then feels hit me hard :((</br>-tfw your main bro you were hella close with and workout with got a gf last semester and now u never see him-tfw you got bishes wanting to hop on ure dik, but you miss oneitis so much.slams just arent the same as oneitis -tfw finals week and you get feelsyndromebrb demfeels.<br><br>its keeps distance, irritates teh opponent, and controls the fight.never stay in front of your opponent for more than a couple seconds.You can rent it from itunes for $4Come on guys.i have a handful of guy friends . and honestly hope they wouldnt try to take advantage of the situation.I really hope Fitch has the WW title someday. He's gotta be one of my favorite fighters and will beat AlvesHe may never lose again in the UFC, trx straps buy trx has a string of title defenses and is the only guy who's being discussed as a legit superfight opponent with Anderson Silva. Meanwhile Edgar still has a full division to clean before he's in the conversation.<br><br>u ever seen that barthell animal? just look at dat bloat.came in expecting roll-ups, left satisfied. Tfw parents wouldn't buy them for me.By the way, trx rip trainer this is only 9 people. You left out #4.I never liked rashad too much but he really impressed me vs rampage.Looks like reasonably accurate odds to me.Its all good girl, shiet happens. Youre a good girl IMHO.Also, nice log timetogetbig subbed.Envious of beach.i don't think your dad would like that written on his stuff.he'll neg you.com/public/93.sd=2&quot;Well there are two names that have done much to publicize Catch Wrestling in the last decade, trx home kit for better and for worse: Matt Furey and Tony Cecchine.<br> oooooo