Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

nfkjasfas
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 08, 2021 10:31:55 PM(UTC)
nfkjasfas

Groups: Registered
Afganistan

The company had stated that you could purchase the Torags helmet, platelegs and platebody , for 1.9 million. I examined the prices and found that if I bought them to 1.6 million and then charge them RuneScape Gold, I can only spend 1.8 million and save coins. Then he said to buy Bandos Boots, but I looked up Dragon Boots and they have the highest strength benefit and are cheaper. He also said to buy the whip and amulet which I've purchased.

I've been camping a lot at the metal dragons lately in search of clue scrolls, along with effigies and court summons (i think Vissy is a possibility, but i don't want to overdo it). I have been meleeing mostly along with a touch of mage when I have enough blood runes from droppings.

I don't have a ton of money (like 600k in cash atm that's why I'm in the realm of metal dragons). How can I improve my setup to be more efficient or whatever. The brimhaven is a dungeon, not resource dungeon. Stats: 93 att, 86 str, 80 def, 89 hp, 80 range, 87 mage, 71 pray, 62 summoning.

Hello, I've begun playing RS to the second time and I've a few queries about some things I've observed. Skill capes, everybody is sporting one now and why? barely anyone used to have they, and now, I'm seeing lots of them even for low-level players. They're not just for the low-end ones like cooking/firemaking either.

Combat levels are getting higher, is it just me or are all players significantly higher these days? It was uncommon to see someone between 110-126 players, the only thing I can see now is red haha :D Is this because of the dungeoneering skill? Additionally, before I quit one of my favorite methods to make cash fast was to purchase adamant bars at avansies Buy RS3 Gold. Do you think that this is still an effective way to get cash? Or is there better ways?