Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

wfuuopy
#1 Posted : Monday, April 05, 2021 11:34:56 PM(UTC)
wfuuopy

Groups: Registered

If you have the required levels, however you have to RuneScape gold work hard for it.The first is ordinary emotes, the second, ability emotes. You scroll down and find a colored one that you're searching for. You click it. A boulder comes from nowhere and you crush it into oblivion! I have thoguht this will interfere with the ability cape emotes, therefore I suggest that these be the new emotes for the ability capes!

You pull out a bow and you put 4 arrows on it. You receive the rod from your lumby teleport. You shoot a bolt of lightning into the air and it blows off. You pull out a sword and a whole lot (something I dont know) will start attacking you and you move them all away, then slashing them in one blow!

I dont need folks to rate this proposal from my ability cape suggestions, but the hints for the emotes for battle skills. Just not to make people angry... I MIGHT indicate skill ones. I dont know if I can nevertheless so please, what do you think of the idea?

Ok, this suggestion is quite straightforward but I think that it would make a significant difference so far as aggravation is concerned. But let me tell a story: If you haven't completed the quest One Little Favor yet there's a part in which you have to talk to the gnome on white wolf mountain. When you talk to him it begins a very long talk about some new kind of rope. The only issue? White wolfs. Right beside the gnome that is level 73 which will auto attack you. Since I was wearing my trusty full rune I'd have had no problem holding off the wolf for the dialogue, but since every time you get assaulted you

Loose your conversation screen this was a problem. Thankfully for me was a great man there who kept killing the wolf for me so I could speak with the gnome. Problem: It is very annoying to be speaking to some man and then be auto-attacked by a monster and have to initiate the conversation over. Make it so you do not loose you conversation when a monster attacks you. I believe it would be very easy to notice a monster attacking you personally and manually close the box to kill the monster. (I actually don't actually enjoy this one but it may function ) Make it so you maintain your place in the conversation after you depart. The only way to reset this conversation is to select a conversation ending thing to state. (ei,"no thanks" or"goodbye") (provided by Sparhawke) Make it so that cheap OSRS gold aggressive creatures can't get near critical quest npcs.