Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

bellamydan
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:50:40 PM(UTC)
bellamydan

Groups: Registered
American Samoa

Very few running shoes can match the nike air max 1 essential women's black friday deals namesake in terms of longevity and popularity, and perhaps for good reason. Since 1983, the Pegasus has been worn by every runner from Olympic athletes to fitness enthusiasts, serving both populations equally well by providing a trusty companion for daily training. The shoe has always fashioned a high-level of modern cushioning technology without sacrificing responsiveness on the road. Nike Zoom Pegasus 31 My first impression the Pegasus 31 was marked by how far the shoe had come since my last pair in this installment. In college, I wore the Pegasus 26 for a season when the shoe was still a part of the famed Bowerman line.

I liked the nike air max 1 essential women's shoe, but it was initially quite stiff, rigid on the foot, and took some real pounding before it broke-in properly. The Pegasus 31 was practically the antithesis of this first impression, as the shoe hugged my foot like a glove and felt smooth from my first few steps in them. My first jaunt in the new Pegasus was a quick five mile run after work. Usually, it takes my legs a while to warm-up after sitting most of the day. However, the plush responsiveness was immediately noted with the shoe as I went out the gate and onto our town’s Greenway path. Pegasus new-comers may get hooked on the shoe’s responsive feel, while faithful Pegasus wearers may find this model to be the line’s best addition yet.

It felt bouncy on the pavement, and was light enough to keep my stride alive on a few of the grass fields that interweave the path. It offered plenty of protection nike air max 1 mens trainers for sale over gravel, and maneuvered well on tighter turns. These things stated, this is a shoe with excellent functionality over varied terrain and at a variety of moderate speeds. The Flyknit upper felt like a second skins and didn’t cause the slightest discomfort on even long, rainy runs. For the price, however, the out-sole just left too much to be desired, with incredibly poor traction and perhaps questionable durability.

The nike air max 1 mens cheap online will definitely become my go-to shoe for longer runs for the next while, as this is where the shoe really shines. I usually prefer very light, fairly minimal trainers for daily runs and workouts, but I do enjoy a more cushioned shoe for long jaunts and recovery jogs. The Pegasus feels its best when your legs start to tire and some extra support is needed to keep fatigue at bay. The outsole is such that you can efficiently move between a heel and forefoot strike as your pace dictates, and the upper breathes very well even in humid weather.

Because of this shoe’s versatility, it will definitely be one that I recommend to my high school runners in the fall. I have always looked at the Pegasus as a filler model for runners who are still learning to run with good mechanics, but don’t necessarily have any nike air max 1 womens shoe pronation or supination habits ingrained into their stride. The same holds true for newer adult runners looking for a shoe to “get the job done” in regard to their weight loss or fitness goals, and of course high-mileage speedsters will enjoy the “ah-ha” sensation of slipping their foot into its glove-like body.